Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Terrible Tues. . . days.

I hate Tuesdays with a PURPLE passion!! Why? There is nothing special about Tuesdays. I mean, think about it. Wednesday is "hump day." Thursday is the day before Friday. Friday marks the beginning of the weekend. Saturday and Sunday ARE the weekend. Monday is universally the first day back to the grindstone, and no one REALLY gets anything done on Mondays. Therefore, everything you don't get done on Monday must get done on Tuesday. So Tuesday, you have yesterday's work, today's work, and it still technically only the beginning of the week. THREE MORE WORK DAYS TO GO. GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! That's my theory, anyway.

I would have named my blog "Between Tuesdays," but some group has taken it (and not used it in years, btw!!). Stinks for me. Oh, well.

So, I go to McDonalds fairly regularly for lunch. (I know, I KNOW!! It's so bad for me. TELL me about it! My butt is getting larger just THINKING about it! But I must eat, and there I can eat for $3.25. Cheapest lunch I can find. And I really like fries. I mean reeeeaaaallly like fries!) I went last week and the little dude at the window practically leapt (lept? leaped? whatever) into my car to give me my food. weird. When I went yesterday, said weird little dude made a point to tell the guy at the window that he said hi. way weird. And they gave me a Diet Coke instead of a Dr Pepper. How wrong is THAT!!! Ew! That stuff tastes like pond scum!! GACK!! SHIVER!! I took a big ol' swig of that junk, too! I almost choked to death. I should sue. I wonder if I'd win?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails