Monday, May 10, 2010

Why "Between Mondays"

Frankly, I hate Mondays. (To be honest, I hate Tuesdays MORE, but that blog was already taken. More on that tomorrow.) ;)

I do not like Mondays. They are not my day. I don't enjoy working, but I have to. Monday is the day that starts off the work week. It's all Monday's fault! Since I don't like Mondays, I live life every day in between, and pretend that day doesn't exist.

I LOVE the weekends. I would love to stay at home every day to work on projects around the house (I love to make stuff. And fix stuff.), but since I work, that is not an option. So I have to be content to get my "crafty/handy" fix at night or on the weekends. Monday ends the weekends and my fun. It's all Monday's fault, I swear!

So. . . this blog will likely be a boring, uninteresting, blah read for anyone unfortunately enough to stumble upon it. I have a lot of personality, just not on paper. But I get bored at work. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails